It's rained on every important day of my life (okay, not my White Coat ceremony, but the importance of that one is debatable). After the Great Harvardian Deluge of 2002, I promised my parents that I whatever wedding I planned would be solidly indoors. But the weather in Rochester so delightful, I'm beginning to reneg...
And here's the tie-in: lately I've been surfing wedding sites in the Hudson Valley, about an hour north of New York City. I found one today, Lamb's Hill, that has THE best intro music, Nick Drake's "Northern Sky." (Click the link above - I swear this has to be my processional song at the wedding.)


My other favorite is Osborn Castle on Cat Rock. Who knew there was such stunning beauty in the Hudson Valley? (Actually, I did.) An outdoor wedding in October would have to be in a heated tent, and to maximize the view would have to take place on a Sunday during the day. I'm not really serious about these places, but if I were a wedding planner...Oh my.


No comments:
Post a Comment