(Or so I hope.) This whole Save the Date business has left a bad taste in my mouth. Another detail to stress over - I spent hours figuring out a label. I mean, c'mon? A label? And collecting addresses has been the world's biggest chore. Thankfully, there will be less work when the invitations roll around, but I hate being such a nag. And who am I doing this for? No one will thank me at the end of the day, no one will notice the effort I put into what amounts to a vain exercise anyway. Ladies and gents, I recommend elopement.
2 comments:
I'll notice.
Witness! She's right. Those who care will notice. This is supposed to be fun, and I promise that the details really do work themselves out. Everybody is going to have a great time, and you know that's what you wanted from the beginning.
SERENITY NOW!
Post a Comment