
Because I've been able to devise a Save the Date package that includes a double-sided color printed postcard, a custom magnet, envelopes, wrap-around labels, and postage for a $1.62. Awesome when you think about how the cheaper, premade stylish options start at $1.20 just for the card itself. Of course, none of this counts the hours of heartache and woe I have subjected myself and you to, dear readers and wedding elves. Oh well. Tom says I'm not like those crazy wedding-obsessed women. I'm just an obsessive scientist. Thanks. (I think?)
PS. Which stamps should we use? 1) Edgar Allen Poe because he's, well, Edgar Allen Poe; 2) Bette Davis for my side and Frank Sinatra for Tom's side; or 3) the ubiquitous Love Hearts because it's a wedding, after all. Personally, my money's on option 2, but I'd be the only person in the world who'd know (and I should shout out to my friend, The Actor - you know who you are - for giving me the Davis/Sinatra idea). Images from USPS.
3 comments:
yeah! I'm so happy you figured something out! I'm partial to Poe, but I'm not quite sure what he has to do with you, Tom or a wedding... I can't wait to see the final product.
Actually, I like none of them. Sorry
I say you need either a large old-fashioned bicycle (the kind with the enormous front wheel) or two dudes with handlebar mustaches going fisticuffs.
Post a Comment