Monday, July 28, 2008


I got in a lot of trouble last week for the two second degree burns on my forearms. Not only were they continually commented on (I tried to cover them as best as I could, but you can't wear band-aids in OR-land), scrubbing an oozing blister with surgical soap hurts. Much.

The answer, of course, is to avoid ironing at 4:30 in the morning on 5 hours of sleep after standing 14 hours the day before. But I love ironing. Which is why I really loved this engagement shoot based on a 1950's House and Garden photo shoot. Enjoy.

Oh, and if I'm right, congratulations to Mac, the Blog Sidekick's very own ironing partner, for taking the Bar today. I'm sure the test had no idea what hit it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love ironing. You really do.

A shout out! I was mistaken, however, for he takes the bar tomorrow and Wednesday. But the sentiment remains :)

Tom said...

Woohoo!! Go, Mac. Go!!