
Some of the ads are intriguing, so I thought it would be time to play a new round of Not my Dress, as always inspired by Eat, Drink, Marry whose wedding is soon and whose stationery suite is to die for. (Yes, Tom, they were able to work with ABCD Bespoke Stationery. You, my dear, are stuck with me.)
First off, I rather hate these dresses by Platinum Collection (which is odd because I love everything the Priscilla of Boston folks do), but yes folks, that is our wedding venue in the background. (I am soooooo excited!)

To me, this is the world's most perfect short wedding dress. Perfectly cut. (Taylor, Vineyard Collection)

I love everything about this look - the red lips, the sheer fascinator, and the silhouette. Even the big flower. (Eze, Melissa Sweet Reverie)

Another fun short dress option. I especially love the texture. (Maddie, Melissa Sweet)

I love the retro styling of Matthew Christopher's latest ad campaigns.
PS. Does anyone else think that wedding dress models are brunettes because of the economy?




1 comment:
Thanks for the shoutout!
Not My Dress is my favorite game. Window shopping on acid.
And your invitations will be just fine in your own (talented) hands, I have no doubt.
Post a Comment