
I hate my life right now. There, I said it. We had one of our "mindfulness" sessions today, wherein we have to discuss our feelings about how much being a medical student can hurt, and practice meditating. Today's session was a lot more useful and engaging than other ones because everyone kind of opened up to one another about our struggles. Mr. Perfect Teeth Gunner pointed out how well we are treated compared to medical students at other schools, and he's right of course, I go to one of the nicest, most pleasant, most supportive medical schools in the country. Does that make me a wuss?


In any event, these flags were just the bright spot I needed today. I'm not too into the pinwheel idea anymore, but how cool would it be to have guests wave these flags at the conclusion of the service? Found via Once Wed, flags by Etsy seller So Inviting, and pictures by photographer Greg Piche (except for the "Surprise" banner which was taken by So Inviting).
1 comment:
Who is Mr. Perfect Teeth Gunner???
Post a Comment