For the bridesmaids:
I really dig cap sleeves (even if Mom doesn't). From L to R: Nordstrom, Dessy Collection, Amsale:

J. Crew, of course, can do no wrong:

I saw a wedding in MS Weddings where the bridesmaids wore dresses similar to the one on the right. (Both are from Jenny Yoo.) While the neckline might not work for everyone (and the price point), I love how these dresses fall along the calves.

Finally, I just really like these two dresses from Nordstrom (L) and Calypso (R).

And for Ava, I found the most awesome British store, Monsoon, if her Mommy (and Tom) let her come be my flower girl. (They sell adults clothes, too!)

2 comments:
Brilliance! I love the sort of kimono aesthetic of the last red dress down there. Those flower girl dresses are super cute, especially the third one over.
I also like the eyelet third one over dress. I am not over the top yet about the others--like them, but not over the top.
Post a Comment