
Tom was here this weekend and he says I should come back from my wedding-blog strike. In fact, we got a fair amount of stuff done, like choosing a DJ and writing text for the wedding website. Not quite ready yet to return to blogging, but that's because I'm starting Obstetrics/Gynecology tomorrow and will spend the first week on Night Float. As in I work the next six days from 5 PM at night until 7 AM the next morning. The fourth years say it's all like living one incredibly long day. At least I get to try my hand at surgery again. Yay?
(Photo from here.)
4 comments:
Although I want you to come back, really, it's more for all of your fans out there who are ready for some more wedding goodness. Just think of their needs...they are people too...
yay :)
WELCOME BACK! WE MISSED YOU!
Woot! Nice baby burrito.
Post a Comment