
I have a (very minor) surprise coming for the bridesmaids in a few weeks' time - need school to slow down a bit before proceeding. In the meantime, finding my dress has got me thinking about bridesmaids dresses. There are a lot of beautiful ones out there, but I'm really stuck on Lynn Lugo. She's got a huge range of styles, colors, and materials. They're quite a bit more money than I was hoping people would spend, but there's a group discount if you order 3 or more dresses at one time. I think they're a great idea because I can dictate the material, length, and the color, and the ladies can pick the silhouette and neckline they fancy.
I really like the dress on the right because I'm obsessed with it being October and people needing sleeves. Not sure what's up with the models' pouts, though. Wouldn't want to party with those ladies.
1 comment:
Lynn Lugo will send you free fabric samples in the mail - check them out! Since the colors are so shiny it's a good idea to see them in person. We tried her out before switching colors.
Post a Comment